Skip to main content

SELF LOVE LETTER

Hello Sunshine,

How are you doing?

Smiling enough?

Good.

Did you read the last letter?
 


How was it?

If you didn’t receive it, you can see it here http://tiny.cc/220xnz

Sunshine, have you made a to-do list yet or are you being a lazy person like 
most of the people around you?

If you haven’t already made a list then I have something for you.



Let us together make a to- do list and complete it by the end of the day.

Sunshine, I would always want one thing from you and that is a smile on your face. Smiled yet?
Good!
I will not ask if you're able to get through this lockdown easily or not, I will not ask if you're happy about yourself or not, I will not force you to be you when you cannot but I will just talk about how despite facing such difficulties in life you are able to get through everything.

I know things are not always easy but, you My Sunshine, get through everything anyhow. 

Things take time and they definitely should take their time and Sunshine It is not a compulsion to get through everything when you want, some things happen out of the blue but some things definitely happen to make you the person your future self will be proud of.

Sunshine, If not anybody else but I believe in you and the person you are right now.

I not only believe in you but I am more than proud of you because you are a good person and try to make people happy, most importantly, make yourself happy.

Doing great things is not necessary Sunshine, but being a good person inside out is a compulsion to make yourself a better person and I trust you that you are and will be a better person.

Take Care My Sunshine,
I am always there for you, 
With loads and loads of love,

Yours Self

Comments

  1. Nicely written ��

    hi myself Shubham I write blogs on book summaries and my thoughts on life, philosophy can you check out my blog as you also write blogs on books I am also on blogger and I followed you on Insta, my insta handle shubhamkamblebookreader secret book in dp . I am new to blogger hope you like my content.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A self love letter to you, from you, Sunshine :)

Hello Sunshine, How have you been doing these past few days? I know, this is a touché topic to talk about these days but I hope things will get better real soon and we’ll all be able to forget this new normal and will get back to being out older selves with a few changed and better habits that we learned throughout this pandemic. Sunshine, it is not always easy to be our best selves in all the situations but you’ve got to start from a certain point, right? I heard you’ve been thinking that you’re turning into an emotionless being? That you have no idea what you are feeling and why. Tell me something, didn’t you smile last night when your whole family was with you last night, enjoying dinner and watching TV while talking about your childhood memories they cherish till date? Didn’t you embrace the wind you felt on your face while riding your scooter? Didn’t it make you smile? Didn’t you cry when you thought about the fact that there might be a few years left for you to live wi...

"The part I left you with" by Rahul Saini

The book goes around two pivots over a significant period of time. This story spins around three characters and manages their view of life and of adoration. This story's method of managing love is very unique to that of the majority of the other Indian love stories. The arrangements with affection as an inclination, love as an overall experience, and dropping out of adoration by and large. Every one of the three characters here goes through an excursion to find their own self and personality over the span of the novel. School life is also explored and I can undoubtedly associate with it. What I noted and loved were those interesting email addresses. The part where Ratna's father and Ratna had a significant conversation about young ladies and what are they fit for filled my heart with joy. I enjoyed the part that Ratna's father played in this entire story and how much love he gives to her. The pieces of Ronit's journal made the book more fascinating to peruse. I understo...

HERE WITH YOU

Book: " Here With You ". Author:  Umm Afraz Mohammed Publishers: Vilack Publishing Suggested By: MY SECRET BOOKSHELF BLURB Salma, a new bride who is happily married to her husband, moves into her in-laws’ house as part of their South Indian culture. A new life, a new beginning, and a new family in a new country. Staying in a place far away from her loved ones, with no one to rely on but her husband, she undergoes the realities of life living under the same roof as her mother-in-law. How will she cope with the lifestyle changes and the daily challenges? Will her dreams of having a good relationship with her mother-in-law come true? Or will she discover the dreaded monster-in-law? Fatima wants to be a good mother-in-law to Salma and yearns for a good relationship with her. Life and time throw opportunities her way to prove herself. Would she take the right decisions and keep her best foot forward? Or would she succumb to her ego and cultural stereotypes? This ...